Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Nonsense VII: Blank piece of paper

Yesterday I found myself locked out of the place that I was currently saying at. It was my fault, I didn't clarify when I was going to be back at the place and everybody was out of the house. I first decided to do some of the lab assignment that is now completed. After I did part of the assignment (the other half was on my laptop), I decided to pick up a piece of paper and I tried to doodle like I did in the past. Well it was 10 minutes later and yet I have not written anything on the paper and it just made me ask the question: Has all the imagination gone out of my head? I was never the best drawer in fact the only art class I took I needed my brother and sister to help me out. However from time to time I could pick up the pen and draw the most ridiculous things. I use to try to draw my own comic strips. They were usually of some super hero, I forgot the name of it at the moment. (I was trying to get my Watchmen on) If I didn't do the comics I would draw soccer players doing bicycle kicks and stuff like that. I made a fictious league and just talked about match reports on my drawings, Yeah they were also ridiculous. Or if I can't find anything to draw, I would just draw random things like a person on a spaceship or a person with spiky hair or just anything random. I use to have all these random thoughts in my head, they sometimes don't make sense, well most of the time they don't make sense. However it bothers me that I just can't pick up the pen and draw or even write anything. My handwriting has been degrading over time because everything I do is on the computer. And I do not even think about drawing because when I'm bored in class, I would just pick up my laptop and start tweeting or looking up facebook. I guess the pen and paper isn't like it use to be.

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers