Thursday, October 1, 2009

The mad writer is back..


I remember back in the day when I can go off the top of my dome and whip up some crazy stuff for my blog post. I was use to ranting about what I thought about during the days or my nights. Now I cannot even get a proper blog post. It's only a half page or so and most of the time I don't even make much sense to begin with. I try to be a proper writer but it doesn't work like that for me. I have to be the mad-writer that says whatever I want whenever I want. I'll still avoid the ranting that I use to do. Let's be honest, it'll probably until I get back to the U.S. before the unnecessary rants begin. Now the mad ghostwriter has come back to you and with vengeance of some sort.

"Man, why do I love women that wear glasses? I just don't understand. I saw this girl on the bus and I just couldn't help but stare. I have problems lol."

This is the text that I sent the "Con Artist" while I was on my way to work. I saw this girl who was either a) getting ready for work or b) had a presentation and had to dress-up. I have this weakness for women with glasses. I don't really know where it comes from. She wasn't even that attractive (wasn't ugly either) but there was something that I couldn't help but not look. It was weird. It's not all women with glasses that attract me, but it's just most of them. There are two other fetishes that I have. And I believe there are only two people that know them. And I hate both you guys for it. Well I don't know if I'll ride on that bus again or see her again but I would have just liked to say hi and asked her what's her name then go on from there.


I'm missing my favorite red-hoodie (which is shown in this picture). I know exactly where it is at home. I left in on the rocking chair I have in my room (don't ask). I hung it up after the night I was in Greenville for the last time before coming to New Zealand. I got the hoodie after working a soccer tournament and I always wore it around. I'm an avid hoodie wearing because of two reasons 1) most of the time my hair is nappy and I'm too lazy to ever comb it. and 2) there are times where I don't want my thoughts to be known so I hide it. Sounds crazy but that's how I feel. I'm a pretty reserved person when it comes to my thoughts. If it is too personal, then I'm not going to talk about it. It's strictly for me to deal with and I'll deal with it in my own terms.


So Dre, what have you been thinking about?
My mind has been pretty blank lately. Even though I've been on this love song tip for a while now (Trey Songz's new album "Ready" stays on my ipod), there hasn't been really one instances of me thinking about anyone. Well maybe that person on the bus, but I probably won't remember her face again (only that she wears glasses). I go on facebook now and it's not like there's someone I check up on a lot. I just really see if my good friends are online to chat and then probably look at my page for 5 minutes, look at photos of me for another five minutes, and then mindlessly clicking buttons for the rest of the time. It's probably because I'm in a different part of the world and I'm out of sight to them and they're out of sight to me. Chances are that I'm probably going to have to meet new people as it is. So I'll get to that when it comes.

Actually my whole mental state is pretty blank. When I am "sober", I'm not too sad nor am I took happy. I'm at a neutral place now. Been trying to take everything in strides and going on with life how it's going to come. I can only control the things that I can do. If shit doesn't go my way then I'm not going to bend myself out of shape about it. There's no need to really. I enjoy my football and yeah maybe life isn't how I want it to be, but people are in worse situations than myself. I just need to find myself first, then life will come. I'm going to live in the current.


What else can I think of, what else? I find it funny when rappers rap about their favorite basketball players. Currently listening to Lil Wayne basically dedicating a song to Kobe. (aww he's sweet). I think rappers see a lot of themselves in the players, that's why you see them hanging out with basketball players. I mean how many times you hear about any rapper make a song about a football player. There's not many. You see Jay-Z hanging out with Lebron James. It's a game that most people identify with. Streetball games are played everyday in courts everywhere. So I won't diss on people for making songs about Kobe, Lebron, Wilt Chamberlain, or Michael Jordan. But if you talk about Stephon Marbury then I might have to stop you there.


Slowly fading into the dark. I've got a game this weekend against Auckland City so I'll be busy with other things rather than be on my blog or twitter talking nonsense. Even though I'm sure to be on here in the odd occasion, because let's face it. The keys call out to me to go on this sites...

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers