Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Just Rambling Away


I have been staring at this blank screen for a good 15 minutes. I wanted to type a post about my search for a mate. However I've got nothing. Cannot say whether it is a sign. Whether I have a clue or do I really need to talk about this at the time. I'm only 24 years of age. I've got ample time. I guess. So now I just want to talk and ask myself questions because who reads this junk that my hands type on a keyboard?

I haven't been alone recently however I have found myself lonely whether with company or without it. I tend to draw myself away from people. I haven't gotten why I necessarily do this. Do I like people? Why can't I get along with some people? I am the sort of person who can be awkward around people if I have just met them. Once I get to know them and become comfortable with them then the awkwardness eventually goes away. Many don't let me get to that point and dissociate with me within the next couple of days or so. It is okay. The more I know about those kinds of people the less likelihood that I would talk to them anyways. I guess that could potentially answer some of those questions. Sometimes I also tried to force myself upon wanting to talk and it doesn't work that way. So I've laid off on those type of things and now taking everything for what it is. I'm going to be here and ready to listen to whatever you have to say.

I have looked at my facebook wall and just seen those stumbleupon sites that I've decided to post. No one writing on my wall or answering back to messages that I sent. I usually get bent out of shape at that point. Why don't people say hello or how have you been? Now it's just been whatever. People are busy with their lives and they don't want to talk to me or they do not have any time to talk. It is no problem to me anymore. I can take the loneliness. At dozes.


I've enjoyed hanging out with these guys from Greenville lately. It is more because we all have the same interests so it is quite easy to get along with these type of people. I like to play footy, we enjoy a good beer pong game, and we like to party. What more can you ask for really? It's good. I'm going to enjoy being back here for the next couple of weeks, playing pick-up and hanging out.

I am going to move to Raleigh in July and I'll probably be in a situation where I am going to be a hermit except for when I go to work. I know people in Raleigh but I don't know people in Raleigh. I don't think they'd be comfortable with me asking them whether they want coffee or not. Why I say that? Because I've already tried it a couple of times. Fail! So I have to figure out other ways to meet new people around there. Like I've said before in this blog that it isn't easy for me to go up to a random strangers and start talking to them. I don't know whether I need to do that or whether I need to start looking for clubs and other interests groups and start meeting people that way.

I've been rambling for a good 20 minutes around and most of it probably doesn't have any substances. It isn't one of those drunk post or anything, I haven't been able to get any sleep. Well only about two hours of sleep actually.

Well any-who, I hope to start meeting people soon. If it happens great, if not it won't be a lost cause. I can always walk to the beat of my own drum...

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers