Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday Ramblings




I hope that I've gotten everything I need to finally move into my place. I'm heading back to Raleigh for the week tomorrow to make sure our cable and such is installed and make sure that everything is in place. I'm rooming with one of my good friends from high school. It should be fun hopefully we won't get into too much trouble. We're living near State and near the Hillsborough St. area so I'm sure we'll see a lot of college kids around. I might have to show these youngins a thing or two. About what? I don't know.

World Cup starts in just about four days. I cannot wait until it starts. Even though some of the main stars are injured and not being in the squad but it is okay. There are definitely some stars that could be made in this tournament. I'm not sure who is going to come out on top, but you really can't bet against the Brazilians. The Dutch always look good during these friendlies but they often flop during the tournament, however I think this is the year that they make their run. If Spain can do it then I know the Dutch can make their break-through.

Just watched a new episode of the Boondocks and I am quite disappointed with this season. There were some funny parts like Thugnificent telling Sergeant Gutter that "he could eat a dick" and when those three old people were saying "We N*****, we like ruining s&*^." Other than that, there hasn't been a classic episode yet. Hopefully more the episode will be better than the ones before it especially since it took them two years to make a new season. I'm still going to watch and enjoy but I hope it gets better.

I was searching upon the boondocksbootleg site and I was looking over some of the fights that were going on. Due to the fact that I've never seen a serious fight go on in real life but when I saw one on youtube it is one of the most graphic things ever. Watching these youtube clips of fights, hearing skin on skin and people falling on the ground hitting their head hardly than they've been hit. It makes me have a new outlook on fighting. I use to try to instigate fights (with people that I don't know that is) but now I'm not going to try and instigate anymore. I'm not going to stop them from fighting though. I'd mess around and get knocked out for no good reason. Nah I'm not dealing with that. Drink, party and have a good time. Stop fighting.

On that, you remember the time where you would get in a fight with someone and that'll be the end of it? Those days have been long gone. People fight one on one and then when they lose, they have to prove that they are a big man and bring five guys with them to beat up the winner. Then once that was done there has to be more retribution afterwards. The cycle never ends. Be a man and if you get beat up one on one, take your ass whooping and go elsewhere.

Just don't go back to the bar where you got your ass beat. Hahaha

Alright I am going to get to watching these comedy stand-up dvds and hopefully get to bed sometime. This week should be a good one. I'm going to chill out in Raleigh, find an apartment with a pool and enjoy the free time I have left. I'll have a few weeks before I am working full-time. So cheers to Sunday and for everyone have a good week. Shoot me a message somewhere anywhere. It is literally hard to not get a hold of me. So peace for now...

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers