Sunday, June 20, 2010

My (Monotonous) Life

First and foremost, Happy Fathers Day to my Dad and all the other Pops out there. We appreciate your hard work and dedication to your families.



This Saturday more than any other Saturday basically is basically a highlight of my current life. First, I went out to Rose High School and did some sport specific conditioning work with the kids for about two hours. Then for about 12 hours after that, I was basically nowhere to be seen from the entire world. I closed myself in my room and just watched the soccer games and basically hung out in my room.

I was not grounded or not in trouble. I just felt the need to close myself from the world at large. I feel like I try too hard to get involved with people's lives. And that most other people (there are definitely exceptions) that could care less and not even going to bother to say hi or talk to me for that matter.

So I decided it was a good idea to close my computer. Sit in my favorite couch and watch tv. It actually felt pretty good for some reason. I did not feel any obligation to say anything to anyone nor did I feel antsy about getting on my computer or on the phone and say what's up.

I wouldn't say that I would like to do this sort of thing everyday but it would be very nice for a change to not feel the dependency of talking to people and enjoy the monotonous life that I am having at the moment. Especially when during the week, I am either working or playing pick-up soccer with some friends. It's nice to sit back, relax, kick-back, and enjoy the finer things. I remember when I use to do so when I was younger. I think it would be nice to get back to those things and not worry about the uncontrollable...

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers