Tuesday, June 1, 2010

"Well that was a Cruel Joke"

Normally I would not try to talk about dreams or anything too personal. However I think a few of you would enjoy this dream because I think that some of you would laugh at this. It is definitely something that I won't think will happen in real life or anything but it's whatever.

So me and my family are apparently living in this huge townhouse. I have this pretty big room and I recently made the mistake of a) having my cleats in my room which I know is a no-no and b) those cleats being dirty. So that being said my room was a huge mess. I cleaned up my mess and dragged all my cleats downstairs, cleaned them, and then left them in the closet downstairs

Now, I get this call from a man, who lives next door, tells me that he wants me to fix his computer. Me, needing the extra cash, says sure and walk over there.

I get over there and their house was pretty flash. We shake hands and I go over to fix their computer. I have to tell you this also, I have never been in this house, never seen it, and don't know any layout of it. (That will come later). I get to going on the computer. Pretty straightforward job that I had and it took me about 30 minutes.

After I was done, he went to introduce me to his wife. I was shocked because I actually have met this person before. We had dinner and just talked. Nothing sinister because I knew she was married and all. Plus I was not interested in her in that way. We went on our separate ways and I haven't heard back. So I see her and I didn't really want to say that I met this person because I am sure that she hasn't told him anything like that. I wouldn't think it would cause any problems but just be awkward so I play it off shake their hands and get on with my day.

I decided not going straight home. Instead I wanted to catch some air and get some lunch.

I got home later on that night, turned on my light to my room, and saw that there were heaps of dirt in my room and my soccer shoes all over the place and they were dirty and muddy.

I get a call from that guy's number right after I enter the room. He doesn't greet me or anything he says, "Don't you ever go into my bedroom again." I was like what are you talking about? He said you know exactly what I mean. I heard all about you, my wife told me everything. I was still like wtf. I have never went into your bedroom ever. (After I woke up and thought it over, I realized what he meant. He knows physically I have never been in his room but in another way. Get it now?)

I still look around at all my mess and then I see my Dad who sees it and lays into me and rightfully so. I try to tell him that I didn't do this but I mean why should he believe me, it is my room and my cleats are spread out everywhere. So I took the yelling and said that I would clean up my room.

After he left, I knew what just happened. The guy came into my house dirty-up my cleats and put dirty all over my room. I just thought to myself, okay how can I get this guy back?

A couple of weeks later, the guy went on his computer and his wife had her e-mail account on. He saw an e-mail from me. I sent her an e-mail saying, "Let's run away together, I got two first class trip tickets to Monaco and we should leave today. Click on the attachment for more details." He was angry and he clicked on the attachment to download it. The screen went blank and I came back on,

"Hey, well that was a cruel joke that you just played on me but I can play a crueler one. While you were at work, I went back into your house and I wrote this e-mail and put a virus into all your electronic equipment. Now before I decide to push the button to cut off all your electricity and would take days to fix it, I would like for you to go to your room."

He walked in his room and I littered his wall with pictures of me holding two-thumbs up. He could hear me in the background, "Now I was physically in your room." Then I turned off the electricity in their house.

I was standing outside hearing him yell out my name. I was laughing getting in my car and I drove off as I moved away from my parents' house.

1 comment:

JB said...

crazy dream! and so detailed. reminds me of the way i dream :)

Those darn imaginary readers