Thursday, June 3, 2010

People-Watching

I can sit at a place for hours and hours on in and just people watch. For the brief 5 to 10 seconds that you see someone, you'll see the most interesting things. Their mannerisms, their talk, and the way they look at people, it makes me laugh to see what they do and how they do it.

For example, I'm currently sitting at the library on the second floor. It is a two-story library but it has an elevator. I understand what the elevator is for. It is for those who cannot easily get up and down stairs. These two able black women looked down the stairs, couldn't be bothered by just going down one flight and pressed the elevator button and waited for the elevator. It would have definitely been easier for them to walk their lazy asses down the stairs rather than waste their time with the elevator.

Another example, these two guys sitting across from me that think that I don't know that they are talking about me. I can see you out of the corner of my eyes man.

At the same time it could just me being a bit paranoid and they aren't saying anything to me at all. And my fly might be undone. Fair play on them then.

Why is this guy wearing biker shorts???

I saw Chris Brown 2.0 today. He was walking down the stairs and I was walking up. He was crumping down hardcore. I couldn't help but look at him.

This white dude is repping blood colors. Repping it real hard. Red hat, red shirt, and red shoes. There better not be any crips or you'll be hearing about it on the WRAL news that the Cameron Village Library got shot-up. I hope to be interviewed if that happened.

Then again, I hope to make it out alive at the same time.

Oh snap, interracial couple kissing by the water fountain. I don't think these three old white man would not like that. Then again, I see some black women mean-mugging the shit out of them.

This post turned out to be from me talking about people-watching to just straight up observations about people watching. Oh well, * shrugs * same difference right?

I guess you can see a whole lot whenever you are just looking everywhere so keep your eyes and ears open....

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers