Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's a beautiful Friday afternoon, I might as well blog

It's always the Friday afternoon that I sit myself down on an internet cafe and just ponder things. Well not really ponder, I just sit here mindlessly going on facebook every other couple of minutes. I guess I should update you on my life or just update you on what's going on around me.

All the team's preparation for our Sunday afternoon Chatham Cup semifinal match is pretty much done. It was a pretty productive week of training. Our possession training has been intense and the 11v11 work has been going well. I don't want to leak anything out but all I want to say is that we are going to be well-prepared and ready.

I got terminated from my job the other day. It's not a big deal, it was going to happen since the company was going out of business anyways and they just needed warehouse workers to pack up things and send it elsewhere. Once there wasn't anything else to send out, I guess our jobs were over. Well I guess I should look for another job or something. I just got to figure out if I'm going to be here past October or am I going to be in Auckland for the summer (I'll speak on that later).

Things are alright on my end. I have the rare day off on Saturday. I don't know what I should do for it because we are usually on game mode from about 12 to about 5pm. Now during that time I'll have the time to enjoy the day and hopefully it'll be a nice sunny day for me to enjoy.

Oh my September 13 return date is possibly going to change to sometime in October at the earliest. I'm sure I've said that earlier but I just wanted to say it again even though I truly doubt anyones listening. So yeah, if all of you planned on meeting me at the airport, then you can postpone that. As if I was holding my breath for that anyways

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers