Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Time flies when you're having fun

On August 8, it will be a year since I first started my blog. I would talk about the type of evolution that I've had over this year. However I don't know if I've evolved too much. Obviously the random emotional outburst have subsided and I've learned to live by myself (um sorta). But for the most part, my blogs take on the personality of myself. The random and crazy thoughts of a ridonkulous person who is trying to grow up. And honestly I'm glad to have an audience for it (the three or four of you that actually read this excluding my family who usually get to see it everyday when I'm at home).

Now what I have planned for this anniversary. Well first of off, my club has a big league game against Fencibles on that Saturday so most of the focus will be on that. But obviously I have to write something on this special day. Will it be about my experiences here in New Zealand? Nah. Will it be an overview of my life this year? Meh Nah. Will I explain the my "fifth year of college life." (three of you know exactly what I'm talking about). I'll pass on that. I want to go further back. Way back. I've been trying to go to sleep tonight and a single thought has crossed my mind. I don't know where it came from. It's been hiding in the distant past. However I shall bring it to light or explain myself to this person (who probably doesn't even pay my blog any mind). I'll intro it for you...

"I've called this person up and told them that I would be in town for the weekend and just wanted to grab a coffee and talk for a little while. I'm not really looking for anything, I'm looking more for some closure. Well I've left this subject open for about a good 10 to 11 years and there should at least be an explanation. I was more surprised when you picked up the phone and said that you would indeed have the coffee with me and just talk for a little while. It's more of a surprised since the fact that we haven't really talked in person before. Now here's my chance, just to close the subject and at least let you know why. I don't even think you've gave it a second thought and to be honest I didn't either until now..."

I'll see you guys in about four days or so. Peace!

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers