Thursday, August 20, 2009

Some Retropsect

It's been 13 days since I last wrote on my blog and believe me I've been trying to cook up things to say or be ridiculous about. However I haven't been successful and I don't know whether I'm losing the feel to blog or I was blogged for the wrong reasons before. I was so use to ranting and raving about my life that maybe some people (the people that read this thing) know more about me than they really should and might think that I'm emotionally unstable.

So I got away from writing about the ultra-personal things in my life because it's not your business what's in my head at all time. I don't think you knowing that I'm mad is going to change much. And I should just control my feelings and whenever things go wrong I should be more mentally stronger to handle it than I have before. And that would help wonders in my life and possibly others who have things go wrong for them. In the last year, I've heard from the newspapers and internet sites of people killing themselves because they couldn't make payments to their home or cars. Those people just weren't tough enough inside to handle the reality and may the Rest In Peace, they can't deal with rough situations that were brought to them. Granted in each case other things might have happened to lead them to the edge, however when it gets tough that's when the real person comes out.

Where was I again?

Oh why I haven't been writing on the blogs, well I have been trying to think of ways to redefine my blog. And to just to keep the personal feelings of myself out of it. I've been tempted to write two to three posts about my situation here and why I think staying here or going might be a good idea or bad. I stopped short from publishing because it sounded more like a crying baby rather than a young man trying to make decisions for his life. I may revisit those post and "grow it up" a little bit but now I'm just going to enjoy each day that I have and not worry about the next because it may or may not be coming.







Otherwise I'm fine today. I've gotten the day off from work just to rest a bad quad muscle for tomorrow's game. Hopefully nothing happens to it so we can win tomorrow's game leading up to our big Chatham Cup Semifinal game against Miramar Rangers (Wellington). I may walk around just to see how it feels. Other than that nothing huge is going on. My return date has been postponed until early October at the earliest. We have a couple of more league games to make up due to our cup committments so hopefully we can win the cup and the league and be greedy.

I'll be back with you guys later. I'm just glad I was finally able to complete a blog, it's been hard with this writer's block going on in my head.

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers