Thursday, February 11, 2010

I don't plan on saying goodbye

This title might make it seem that I am a cruel person that doesn't like goodbyes. Well I am not cruel but I do not like goodbyes. Goodbyes are like an ending of a friendship and you would never see or talk to that person again. Which if that is the case, how much of friends were we to begin with. I always end the conversation (even if I don't plan on seeing this person ever again) with see you later! It doesn't matter if I don't ever see them later. I just don't want to abruptly close like that. You know what I equate the word goodbye to. To a movie where the protagonist is about to kill off the bad guy and every time the bad guy gets killed off, in my mind I say goodbye! * wave *

So even if I don't ever see you again, I don't really want to kill you off like that. Unless I don't like you, then I'll prolly give you a sarcastic goodbye.

I'm heading off on a journey to a familiar place this weekend. This time I don't know when I will be back, I don't know if I will ever be back. Time will tell on this. Hopefully the experience doesn't sour but knowing laid back people like this who would do anything for ya and I would do the same, I don't think that's going to happen.

I should end this by saying skype me, gchat me or email me something (bump fb chat). However I'm not going to do that. I've done that enough times already and only a couple of people even bothered with talking to me so I'm going to leave it all up to you. If you want to say goodbye to me or if you just want to say see you later...

Parting Shot: Oh Aaron, you still a B.A.P!!!!

1 comment:

Absentminded Oracle said...

we can always reach you through the internet.. so you aren't really gone.. just not here at the moment.

Those darn imaginary readers