Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Journal Entry 1: Across the Country. Out of the Country

February 14, 2010 11:30pm

I love being on the east coast. North Carolina is always going to be my home. However I hate the fact that I have to fly cross-country to get there. I started my journey at 1:50pm going to Chicago. My friend DJ was nice enough to take me to the airport. Then I had a two hour delay going on from Chicago to LAX. That flight was a pretty awkward flight. I was in the middle seat and this guy who sat on the window seat was giving me weird looks even before the flight started. I know that I wasn’t the probably problem but he was still looking over. Unfortunately during this time I had gas (maybe too much info but it’ll serve my point) and I was trying to hold it for the longest time since we are in an airplane and all. So I said bump it and just let fly with all the gas I had rumbling in my stomach. So he had a reason to give me those weird looks. Evil? Yeah very evil muahahahaha

Once I got to LAX, I was expecting an hour standing in the security checkpoint because I thought I would have to move to the International Terminal. However I was surprisingly mistaken, I was about to make my way out into the exit, I looked to my left and saw my gate. I jumped for joy in the inside and decided to have my last American Burger King meal (even though it tastes the same here) and jumped on the plane. I got on the ship and I’m ready to go. So when you get this, I’ll be far far far away from some of you and close to others…..

1 comment:

A West said...

Yo, I responded to your text and never got an answer then called and your joint was off so I'm assuming you were already on the plane... We had our ups and downs but imma miss your nappy headed a$$ (pause). Do it big in NZ and try to stay away from those sheep on the weekend. Hit me up anytime you're on gchat or skype

Those darn imaginary readers