Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thoughts in Song???

Haven't done this in a long while. Well I haven't thought of anyone in a long while either. That might help a bit. yeah?


Hey how you doing
Shawty what you doing
I ain't got nothing to do tonight
So I wanna get with you tonight
Be at my crib at 7
I hit it 7 to 11
And wear that thing I like
And I do that thing you like
It ain't nobody at my home
So we can get freaky as we want
We can play
Sex all day
Get it in (send)

"I'ma take control if you let me inside of your world (inside)
Don't be afraid girl
Tempo slow, lights down low
Now tell me if you like down low
I'll go, cause I just wanna please you (fa sho)
Believe me when I tell you that I need you."

"Button after button now that blouse comin up
Kissin on your stomach now your shirt comin off
You feel (so soft), where is (your spine)
Kiss until I find it
Must you be reminded."

"Girl, we've had our share of ups and downs
But you know that I'm gon' always be around that's fo sho
And you know how we do, how I roll
And remember aint a damn thing change so"

"And now I’m so overjoyed.
Girl, you fill my void.
And you got a special place here.
You put joy inside my tears.
And this isn’t make believe.
You found your way to me.
(and now) You deserve angel wings.
Of that I’m certain.
Yes I do believe that"


"There's something about the way you look at me
And it's got me imaginin' and seein' things
Like us both in a room
At my domain
About to blow up and
And hit like a hurricane
And I can't take it no more
And you can't fake it no more
Playin' hard to get girl
Please leave that thought outside the door
Cuz the truth of the matter is that you want me and I want you up
So let's quit playin around and get our ass up under this cover."....

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers