Sunday, February 7, 2010

Stop Warring with myself

I have been at war with myself for a long while. I like to feel that I generally suck at life and that I cannot get what I want among other things. And in the meantime, I try to dust those thoughts off my shoulder from time to time. It's difficult to forget about the thoughts of loneliness when you're feeling lonely. However for the majority of the time, I have been enjoying my time by myself.

Sure I text people from time to time to see what they are doing. Also just to have a conversation with them. I generally see myself feeling better about being myself even though a couple of years ago, this would probably be a full-out rant about how everybody hates me. I don't think everybody hates me (well I wouldn't say that everybody likes me either), but I feel like I'm too odd for some people to handle. They won't say that to my face or anything (is it me or can anybody give me a fair amount of criticism?) however I feel odd for most people's narrow brains.

It's cool with me. I will keep my small council with me. They will know how I really tick instead of me ranting about "fictional" beefs I have with people. Well I do have real beef with someone, but that's beside the point....

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers