Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Not a Thought



Well I could go on and talk about life in New Zealand. Or I could talk about people moving on with their lives or me moving on with mine or going stagnant with it. But I don't have too much thoughts about these things. I've been thinking but they haven't been the clearest thoughts. Am I missing home? Nah not necessarily. I'm going to miss it during the summer months but that's when the season is going to be so I don't think I'll be missing it too much. I'll probably be in autopilot mode by then, hopefully I'll have a job, the season will be going well or good enough.

Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I can give you in details of how things are going in my head and why I'm feeling the way I'm feeling. Because we come on this blog site for my nonsense and not me saying my brain is on E....

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers