Tuesday, February 9, 2010

This Week hasn't started off too badly

Usually Monday would be a day full of hate. It really wasn't too much of hate for me. Even tho I did have to recover from the Super Bowl party I went to (Oops). Once I got home I decided to just cash my check so I can have a few dollars to work with for a couple of weeks. That made for a great start and the check didn't bounce either so that was even much better.

Got a good interval workout in on the treadmill because I refuse to run in the cold weather. Then one of my mates asked me if I wanted to come help his team. I was going to just chill and relax for the rest of the night but then again I needed to run out and kick the ball about and get my soccer reflexes back since I've hardly played this year (don't know why)

So I helped out with this 16 year old team. Nothing builds more confidence then schooling it up against some 16 year olds. Hahahaha I was getting the feel back for the game after a while even though it was against kids who haven't even started driving yet. However I begun to lose feelings in my hands. I do not know why I didn't bring my gloves (stupidity from my part)

Anyways I'm at work now just cruising along. I've got about four in a half hours left until I am done for the day. So I think I am going to continue to cruise maybe hit up some hulu if not many more kids come in today. I sure do hope so, I need to catch up on my shows.....

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers