Sunday, June 21, 2009

Having an Internet Data limit.

An Internet Data limit: When someone is trying to screw you out of money.

Well they screwed me out of $6.50 today. I bought a day pass for the internet. It isn't just a day pass. It also has a limit of 160Mb of data that could be used at one time. I know it's crap. Why can't you just let me use the internet how it is just for the day and no data limit? You would think that 160mb of data might be enough for one day of internet use. Also it would avoid you from downloading I guess.

What if I was updating my computer? So it would run faster. Does that count as downloading? I guess so because I exceeded my limit after 30 minutes because I didn't know updating my computer had to deal with my internet use. Me, knowing a little bit about computers should have at least understood that though right?

I can't blame the people. They are just trying to take our money anyway possible. If it is using the community computer for 30 minutes worth $2 or buying a week pass worth $30s and having a cap limit of 1.2gbs. Which is a large amount of data but you better make sure not to download anything.

These internet cafe's have the best ideas. Keeping their cafes open for 24 hrs. You would think, what exactly would you do in a cafe for 24 hrs. Well you have those who are gamers, who need fast and reliable internet connections to keep their game flowing. And like me, who lives in a hostel. I don't have a television in my room and we don't have Sky cable in our living area. So one can get on the internet to watch internet tv of their favorite shows. Or in my case, catch up with numerous shows that I'm currently missing.

In all honest, I need the internet for just a hour or two. I don't do too much on the internet. I just go on twitter, facebook, and on my blog. That's about it. I occasionally check what's going on in the World. However it isn't much really. I don't even use my skype account and AIM seems to be fading fast, if it hasn't disappeared for most everybody as it is.

So I'm going to spend the next 26 minutes revising this post, writing e-mails, and posting on twitter. Sweet life huh. "Sniff you jerks later"

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers