Saturday, June 13, 2009

Weekly blog update

Not really in the crazy blog mood, but I know everybody wants to see my weekly blog post about nonsense of my life in New Zealand. Me and Greg moved into this hostel. It isn't too bad or anything. They do not have a lot of channels and their video collection is limited. By the way, who does VHS anymore. I know these people do. I don't really need the tv anyways. For the time being until my permit comes in I'll be sleeping all day. Especially now that I feel somewhat under the weather.

We had our Chatham Cup game yesterday against Hamilton Wanderers. It was a big game for us. We would make it into the final 16 teams for the national tournament. We started off strong, heavy pressing them and forcing them into many mistakes. We got a goal in the first 45 to make the game 1-0. I feel like I made some boneheaded mistakes in the second half. I thought the ball was going in when nicky struck it so I let it go and the damn ball decided to effin go wide which made me look like a dumbass. And then we got scored on to make it 1-1. We should have scored on numerous opportunities and the one time we did scored they decided to call it offsides even though Jacob easily ran around the dude and crossed it in. The refereeing was a joke yesterday honestly. I did make up for that mistake and scored to make it 2-1. It was a good balll and all I had to do was guide it in. Class! We ended up scoring two more to make it a deserving 4-1 victory. We are probably disappointed it wasn't more but we'll take it and go to the next round.

I was debating whether to walk up Mt. Eden today. That's the suburb that we are living in now. I haven't been feeling too well so I am going to hold off until then. I cannot wait to just sleep for a long time today. That is the plan. I cannot mail out my medical info today because it's Sunday and all the places are closed. So I got to wait until then. I got some stuff to do tomorrow so I'll at least be busy for most of the day.

As for now I'm going to sit here chill in this Internet Cafe next to our hostel and just look up some of the news to keep me updated. Peace

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers