Sunday, June 28, 2009

I've Got Nothing



Yeah, I'm kind of feeling like that is the size of my brain at the moment because I've got nothing really to talk about this week. All I've been doing is looking for jobs and getting on facebook. Haven't been on any sight-seeing adventures due to the rain. Oh last night was the first night that I've heard thunder and it was thundering pretty loudly. There goes that. We tied our game 2-2 last weekend. Probably our worse performance of the year and we probably should have won it, but hey it's football. Fortunately for us, the second-place team couldn't gain any ground on us. They tied also.

Should I talk about how I'm feeling? I've been trying to get away from that lately. I don't think that many of you should know my personal thoughts or probably care either way. So I made my own journal for that nonsense and I'm most definitely sure that it will never see the light of day.

Other than that, umm yeah, my brain feels like the size of a peanut right now. Even though I've been writing cover-letters by the hour trying to find a job and such. I've been trying to write blog post but however when I get started, I forget exactly where I was going with the post and then I would have to scrap it altogether. Darn Empty Brain Syndrome, it never fails to get me in these important times....

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers