Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Just a lil Exploration

June 3, 2009

So today and yesterday I decided to do a little exploring for myself.

Yesterday I went to Mission Bay and walked on the beach for a little bit with Jacob as my guide. Obviously there is no one on the beach because it is the winter time. And this isn't really a popular beach to go to just to sit on the beach. Still it was beautiful scenery and if I had a real camera instead of my camera phone I would have taken better pictures. Also while we were driving around the waterfront, there was a big volcanic island. It looked beautiful from a far. I also tried to take a picture of it but I was unsuccesful in getting a good pic of it.

Today, I ventured out to Mt. Albert and just stared down into the city of Auckland. It was kind of nice sitting down and listening to nice smooth music while the cool breeze was hitting the back of my head. With the view that I had I was able to look down into the Pacific Ocean also. It was neat to say the least.

I'm glad to get out of the house today. I felt it would have been a long day if I didn't. Plus the fact that I did clean up my living area early this morning. I don't know what's gotten into me, I'm cleaning rooms now? Really? Going outside was the nice remedy for my boringness (yeah I just created that word).

Now I'm about to get ready for training tonight. It is going to be very very very cold outside. About 3 degs C, you can convert it to Fairenheit on your own time. All I know is that it is going to be frigid. I don't know how I worked this out, skipped out on American's summer to come to winter down under? That doesn't make too much sense at all. Oh well, it'll be worth it. I get to have more intense training and also I'm at least doing something with my days.

Alright I don't really have anything else to babble about. Most of this nonsense probably didn't make any sense. Hopefully my thoughts will come to in a few....

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers