Friday, October 2, 2009

Because 6:28am on Saturday is the same as 1:28pm on Friday. (think about it)

Don't DM me about your "illegal extradition" to the U.S.
I don't know what you're complaining about. The U.S. is great! No offense to Scotland but if somebody told me that I had.....

My Realization: Okay, Then I realized being extradited isn't really the same than being deported and if you're being extradited then you're actually being arrested for a crime in the other crime and they want you back in their country. So fair enough on these people, I'm still interested in what exactly they did to possibly be extradited back to the United States. I would click on these people's link but I don't really trust anyone's link on twitter. Especially due to the fact that I just got my computer fixed and I don't want to get it messed up again. So I pray for these people who are trying to fight extradition back to the United States and I hope it works out (forgive me for my moment of stupidity)

Have you ever been around a group of people and tried to join the conversation, but once you try you wish that you hadn't tried to. People use to wonder why I was always quiet. Well when I do start talking and then might say something that someone might not get or the whole group might have this awkward silence, I might as well be putting my foot in my mouth for the rest of the day until I leave. I'm not going to put myself out on the limb for no reason especially if others aren't really that receptive to it. If I'm with a group of people at least make me feel comfortable, I don't even mind if it's a round of 21 questions just seeing who I am. I mean if it's the other way around and there was one person who didn't know everybody else, I would make sure they would feel at home in their surroundings and enjoy themselves. Different people different experiences.

I'm trying not to be "bi-polar". I put this in quotations because I know it is a disorder than people deal with everyday and if I was bi-polar then I'm sure I would not be in New Zealand right now. When I say "bi-polar", I am just meaning not to be too sad when things don't go the way I would want them to go. I've been working on this a lot lately. I think of the reasons why I get angry or sad and I just really think they are stupid reasons to get like this. I mean honestly I get bent out of shape over some dumb shit sometimes. So I want to be more consistent with my behavior, obviously there will be happy days and sad days but I just don't need to turn it into some sort of soap opera in my mind.

Getting back into a consistent schedule of working out. I haven't been able to do this while I'm in New Zealand. It isn't anyone's fault, it's more mine because I have just neglected doing any type of workout routines. I've still got lots of work to do to go back and make it playing football somewhere. So in my "make-shift" lab, I've been piecing up together a workout schedule for me until I get home. It'll also help me do more stuff and get out of the house while I'm at it. I think the weight training is going to have to wait til I get back home but I can do other things to keep myself busy while I get into some decent conditioning. Who knows.

6:20am NZT Saturday Morning
I've been up since about 4am. I've gotten about 4 hours of sleep. It's no worries or anything I've been use to this a lot lately. Only this time it's not like I've slept all day or anything. I woke up at 6am just to go to work at that warehouse again. Yeah I worked two days for them. I'm kinda glad I did because there's more money for me to have while I spend my last three to four weeks left here. Back to the sleeping problems, it could be worse. I could be sleeping two to three hours everyday and being an insomniac like I was when I was in college. Yeah that was pretty bad. I would end up spending most of my days playing 360 and doing school work. (uhh yeah school work). The football was never affected by it in fact I think it was some of the best I've played in a long while (I've guess I've already peaked huh, it goes downhill from there) I don't know how I snapped out of it, I guess it was the one day where I slept about 20 hours and got it all out of my system or it was the Ambien I started taking for a couple of months, Yeah it was the Ambien.

As of right now, I have a game today, then AFF's (Auckland Football Federation) prizegiving to get our championship medals (that one is going home with me). Then we are heading into the city and watching the Fight of the Century!! (Well for New Zealanders) Tua vs Cameron, after that who knows. More than likely and if I'm luckily, I'll probably be up all night and won't be asleep until another 22 hours. I just love not sleeping let me tell you...

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers