Friday, October 9, 2009

Mini-Post: One Final Game Here

I think that I should get a huge sending off parade where all the kiwis pay tribute to me with gifts, saying that I'm the shit, and bringing all their women to me. (Shoot, if that would be tight if that were to happen.) I brought some excitement into their lives. Like scoring on my first touch playing in New Zealand, shoring up the backline and helping us win a title and almost another, also having someone's southern accent to make fun of at times. You guys know you enjoyed it. So today at 2pm, I am hoping that a red carpet will be waiting for me so I can walk on it, play about 45 minutes (because that's my wishes), and head off into the sunset...


What I am talking about is that this is my final game in New Zealand (probably forever unless something crazy happens). No, I'm sure there won't be any tribute to me, no red carpet, probably will play all 90 minutes in windy weather, and I don't think any women will be brought to me *tear* We go out to Ngaruawahia and play a NZFC side Waikato FC, who is currently getting ready for their national league season. We're hoping to improve on our performance against Auckland City last weekend. I just hope we can come out with the win. Until then I will just day-dream of all the tributes that you guys should be giving to me. Ha!

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers