Wednesday, November 19, 2008

All these forum posters or article commenters

Now I take the time to read articles and forums. This is mostly because I am bored and try not to look on facebook/myspace or check my mail all the time. I see the comments that people make and most of them are very bias to their own views and what they think. They would rather berate each other more than discussing the topics that were in hand. And most start calling each others names, trying to get real personal and start saying racist or homophobic things. Before I use to wonder why they do this and why they would make fun of somebody even though they don't have information about the person. For example, this guy would go on bigsoccer and he would crap on my UNC coach calling him names and saying that he is no good and no one should go play for him because he treats his players badly. During the time he did talk about my coach, he was hidden by the screen of his computer and he didn't have to explain anything to anybody because it was his little "screen name" and when people exposed him and said who he really was then he backed off from his statements about my coach.

I think people try to find things to say because they really don't have anything to say. If the author of the article writes a perfect article and uses a word that the reader doesn't quite understand he would just go and try to make a joke about the guy dusting off his dictionary. By the way for someone to say that is dumb because if author knows this word, I'm sure he knows more than you. Or just make up some stuff that tries to shit on the article. When I write a comment on somebody's article, I don't try to get on the person writing I try to discuss the subject, but people just go on there and are like "the person that writes this is shit, the people in the article are shit, and you are an ignorant n*******" Whoa dude we are talking about young people trying to become better what are you talking about.

I feel like people need to have their names and pictures beside their comments. Maybe they will think before they write something that would perceive them as ignorant. Maybe we can have intelligent conversation about the problems or just about any topic that is on an article or forum. Or maybe you just like writing dumb shit because you are ummm dumb? Yeah I think that's right

1 comment:

A West said...

haha i feel you man. preciate the shoutout homie!!

Those darn imaginary readers