Saturday, November 29, 2008

Because I have nothing to say to you...

Since all I feel like doing right now is rant about more shit. I am not going to do that and I plan on keeping it calm for this cloudy saturday morning (in which I should be watchin cartoons and junk like that


I think we are going to have to leave if I see one more white guy dance goofy as hell



I like to put it in and leave it in, I just don't like to take it out


Hey didn't lil wayne say that he is only at the clubs for 30 minutes and he gets paid???? then why the f*** is he in the bar and buying big girls drinks

-the guy looked like lil wayne alright

You know mom doesn't want me to drive, how she going to tell us that she wants you to drive my car instead of me driving my own car


Hey girl, you just gonna slam your hand on our table....sway back and forth and then ask us the time like you gonna remember that shit


Hey, waking up is overrated


So this drunk ass guy thinks it's okay to dance with black people if a Biggie song comes on??

- hahaha then that same guy proceeded to get kicked out

Damn, that bitch is going hard, she going out with crutches on and everything

- he said that shit right in front of the girl, i almost busted out laughing right in front of her

Somebody needs to tell him to get off the iron gym

- he was talking about this tall ass dude who was standing in front of us

you going to covet that nigga's wife and everything, i mean she is a bad bitch and all but he married her


You know who Steve Jobs is? No you don't because he's in the upper echelon, you know why, cause he gave it up to yo boy

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers