Sunday, November 16, 2008

A free-write activity....


"Hello World"

Another edition of me writing randomly in my head with no real topics, It is just me going off on random stories that you might want to hear or might not. It does not matter either because if you are still reading then you want to hear to hear my nonsense. Correct?

People want to be right. I was working at the Raleigh Shootout and I had to make sure that people didn't park in the wrong places. And some group of people thought it was the best idea to park their car on the edge of the road towards the exit. Their cars are going to be exposed to getting hit if someone is aggressive and is getting out in a hurry. So I had to explain to these retards that a) you can't park here or you will be towed. b) your car can easily be hit by anybody who is careful. And quite frankly I could careless about that shit. I would probably just laugh at you hysterically for your ignorance. Then they try to give me the "there's nowhere to park." Well that still doesn't mean that you are allowed to park here. So move your ass, I got to stay here until 5pm, while you are enjoying the games.

Do I know you? So it was me and another guy working at the parking lot. And it was debatable whether this guy was talking to me or to him (because he had cornrows or something) so the guy in question comes out of nowhere and says, "that is a girl." This is directed to us and I am just looking at him in amazement. I don't know you dawg, so what the f*** are you talking about. I just begun to laugh at the idiot as he left. Then he decides that he's cool enough to flash the finger like I can gather a positive id of who this person is. Like how retarded do people have to be. I am not making fun of anybody that I don't know unless they did something to me. Obviously I did not do anything to this person. I am just glad that I'm a reasonable person, because if I was too volatile I would have picked the nearest rock and chucked it at him. I don't care if they made me leave afterwards during that point I was ready to go.

Did you really just call us rental cops???? Like I said before we were working the parking and just making sure people weren't parking at certain spots. And then this lady was playing a joke on some other parents beeping her horn and we were like are you serious? Your car is right behind us and this irritating horn beeping is really pissing me off. She finally gets out of the car and says, Rental cops, I'm sorry I was trying to play a joke at my husband who I guess was one of the parents. Rental Cops? This was while me and the other guy were wearing red rain jackets. Do we look like rental cops. I didn't know that rental cops wore red I just did not know that. I didn't even get a flashlight man I am going to have to talk to those people about that. "Top Flight Security, Craig" Haha and we are wearing red which should have scared you like most of the other cars that were around. I'm sure they thought we were bloods or something. I would have rather took that then being called a rental cop. Zoooooooo Woooooooooooo. Yeah I just did that.

Are those mountains??? So after I was done with my work I headed back to Chapel Hill soon after I was done. I think I should have took a nap in my car before I headed back because I was soo exhausted that I was hallucinating that I was driving down mountains when I hit I-40 going home. It was rediculous because I knew I wasn't suppose to be in the mountains or anything like that. The clouds were definitely playing tricks on me. I felt like I was descending but I knew I was not and I was just afraid I was going to wreck any moment. I've never had that happen to me. Luckily I didn't wreck although I did veer off the road but that's when I was not on the highway so I guess I was straight after that.

Needs to trap himself in his "office": The temptation of going out (even if it is by yourself) is pretty great. For the simple fact that there is nothing to do where you are at and the fact that I live in a one bedroom place makes my boredom even worse and I have to deal with not really having that social interaction during the day. I've slowly gotten use to it but sometimes it catches me to the point where I should find a reason to go out. I don't really want to go out but I feel the need to go out for no good reason. So now I've started to sleep when I feel the need to go out and by the time I feel like going out again, it will be around 1:15am (because I don't sleep eight hours straight like normal people) and there will be no reason to go out because all the places are closing haha. Well I'm going to try to trap myself in my "office" and ignore the temptation to go out and unnecessarily drink plus I have to spend more money which I don't really want to do at the moment.

"Big bro, I'm a big dog, and I don't mean fleas when I say I'm ticked off. haha and nigga I don't ever scratch and she throw that p***** then big dog fetch."

Forgive me sometimes I will break into song for no reason at all. I listen to music way too must for my own good. It kind of wastes more time and that is one of the things that talk to me for hours and hours on in so I will treat it like my best friend. You know.

Blessing that I have a phone with no numbers: I've thought about making one of those pages (facebook) saying that I need numbers because my phone was actually one of my dad's old phones and he had all his numbers in there. So first I had to delete those numbers first then after that I had to find the numbers that I actually need. And I thought that I should make the page but I realized that I don't need to make this page because I only have about 5 or 6 people that I would talk to and the others don't want to talk to me or text me (their lack of texting or ignoring my text would make me think this.) So as of right now I only have the numbers of people that I've talked to for the last couple of days and the rest I am not going to hunt you down for your number because you probably think I will stalk all of you again. Those days are over with. I'm done with texting people just trying to see how they are doing or being helpful to those who've had a bad day. If I keep on going I will begin to rant So I'll stop with this subject and if you really want my number you are going to have to look for me.

I think I am done talking right now. Don't really have anything else to discuss. I have a very long week in store for me. My daily planner will be my best friend for the next couple of days. Also the iron gym obviously. And the key words for the next couple of weeks/months. I've called off the chase. I will explain that later, it is a different chase then what I explained about finding groups of friends, but the other kind of chase. I don't think anyone will understand what I'm talking about. I do understand what I'm talking about

P.S. I'm sure there are grammatical errors because I also make them. I don't feel like editing this right now so deal with it :-)

Pic: I'm currently listening to Mos Def right now so that's why his picture is up here

1 comment:

A West said...

son you called off the chase? call that girl back and tell her the chase is still on so get scared. hahaha

Those darn imaginary readers