Monday, November 10, 2008

Getting in tune with your "star player"

"Backstage after the Flava Flav roast in which they called him a crisply crackly coon for the whole show, He came back happy as shit, congratulating people on doing a good job and we were like wtf, they just called you a crisply crackly coon. And you know there are some people you never thought you would learn anything from. I mean come on, when a guy has a viking hat and a big ass clock with the wrong time you expect not to learn anything from them. And I will never forget what he said to me, 'I don't give a fuck what they say about me, they got to pay me boiiiiiiiiii' and ran the f off and I realized something that's what you have to do keep yo star player in line because if they talk shit about you, you have to take everything from them, everything?!?! yes everything."
- Katt Williams-It's Pimpin Pimpin' (i didn't get all the right words but that's what he was saying)

Now I watched the rest of this comedy special and I realized that I have to do what is best for my star player. That was something I was getting a little into in my last post. Maybe I have to lie to myself and tell myself things that make me feel good about myself. Cause I always thought that people would like me, but of course I am mistaken. There are haters everywhere, they'll hate on the way you dress, the way your hair looks, the way you just look. Bump them, take care of your "star player" because after it said and done. Once you get done with them fools, you are going to be able to take everything too.

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers