Monday, November 24, 2008

"Tonight is gonna be cool, tonight is gonna be true, tonight is gonna be you"

"Let me cut the lights off, now let me talk to her."

Now it may be easier for some to talk to the opposite sex than others. For the others that it isn't too easy for you. What should we do? Well I kind of figure that it is probably going to turn into trial and error. Asking someone out in the right way isn't an exact science or finding the right person. So sometimes you have to say 'f it, i'm going to ask this person out to hang out with somewhere, go to a movie, or just chill.' And if that ends up not working then don't put your head too down. Like I said before sometimes it is trial and error. We all aren't the socialites (is that a word?). It isn't easy for us to go up to someone and get them interested in you. Nor it just happens that someone pops out of nowhere and says that they want to hang out with you. I've been wondering when that's going to happen hahaha. I would just say to you that you have to keep on trying because there might be someone who is actually interested in hanging out with you.




"I'm walking through the street with 24's on my FEET, a n**** got whips like a farmer got sheep."

I've been having a lot of thinking time during this weekend. All I did was field marshal some soccer games and then rode around in a cart. I thought about just thinking that I needed somebody. I don't think that necessarily I need someone. Someone would be nice to be with you, but relatively speaking you don't need anybody. And I don't feel that it's healthy really. "I'm gonna kill you, if I can't have you." Come on, nobody wants that nonsense in their life. If you don't know me, I am not the confrontational type that is going to go crazy if something doesn't go my way. However I do like who I've looked at in the last week so I am going to currently go on with this trial and error thing and whatever happens will happen. Won't stop chasing, like Aaron told me to do. Can't Stop, Won't Stop.


Bill Gates, Don't laugh at me....
So my 360 is dead. Or at least I cannot play it at all. It blinks those red lights everytime I push the power lights so now I have been sitting here getting on facebook and myspace (yeah it's gotten to that unfortunately). Now I think I should get back on my internet TV tip again (Bleach is the shit). It really didn't upset me that my 360 broke. I mean yea my saved games are basically all gone and I won't have any business playing them. However I think it might be a blessing that I lost my games. Maybe I should sell off all the games and everything with it and just not have a system until I can get a steady job and I'll hopefully have enough money and time to get one. I find it ironic that it is close to the time in which my parents bought this thing. So I will say goodbye to 360, fifa 09 (pains me to say it), and video games in general until I can get enough money. Hey Aaron don't worry I'd still whoop that ass.

Eh I thought I'd end it on a lyric but nah I don't feel like it anymore. Hopefully I'll have something interesting to talk about tomorrow or maybe it'll just be HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

P.S. If this didn't make any sense, sorry I just felt like writing something

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers