Sunday, November 9, 2008

So what's my demeanor right now?

I don't know why I keep on coming back to you. You social network/ instant messaging services you. I do it because I believe that I am out of the loop with everything that is going on in people's lives. In all reality I still am out of the loop of people's lives. I do not think they want me to be a part of their lives or they would take more interesting in what I do. I know I am probably asking for too much to those that want little to ask for. However it is hard just sitting here staring at a tv screen hour in and out. I just feel like not using this services will make me a much happier person on the inside because it has been a LONG time since I've last been truly happy about myself.

This Sunday was like any other Sunday for me. I did a little cleaning of my living area that I really should call my bed room because that's where I sleep. I also got some time to watch some soccer and some football. Shoutouts to the UNC Women's soccer team for winning the ACCs you guys deserve it and good luck in the NCAA's. I also caught a little of the MLS playoffs today. New York Red Bulls won today on the help of Dane Richards (a facebook friend so shoutout to you too) and big ups to Mac Kandji aka King Kandji aka O.G.7, keep on doing your thang guys. Also their keeper was amazing for them, he made save after save after save. They beat the two-time defending MLS Champs Houston Dynamo. A former college buddy, Corey Ashe, plays for them and shoutouts to him also. I'm proud of ya keep yo head up and get em next year. Same goes to Michael Harrington and my buddies out at Chivas (Keith, Justin, Lance, Alecko, etc.) Alright I'm done with the shout outs. Other than that I've been sleeping and playing fifa for the rest of this day.

So what have I been up to. Actually much of nothing to update you on really. I've just been a hermit during my days when I don't have class and such. I always seem to go on the iron gym when I get completely bored and I've been actually seeing the results of it all so it's been working. I kind of wanted to get away from playing soccer at the moment. I've been playing with adult league teams and such and after the last game on last Monday I wanted to get away and just concentrate on myself for the time being. School is just school. I mean I'm hating it a lot but I am able to manage my classes and doing surprisingly alright. So cannot complain.

Well I'll get back to my first point, for a long while and sort of to this point I just wanted to belong somewhere. I think that I am such an odd ball that I don't think that I should belong anywhere. So I am slowly realizing that I might need to calm down on "forcing" people to be my friends. They are well at least associates because I talk to them once in a while and all they say is one word or one sentence answers so they do not really want to be bothered me unless... I'm not going to get into all that. I'm done with it

Oh and big ups to Aaron West for not being raw as shit in his adult league game. I know that all the opponents where keying on yo ass but I'm glad that you took it like a champ You got to start to learn how to be a cultured raw aggin like myself. And I hope you had a real people day (read a book, clean and shit like that) hahaha

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers