Thursday, November 13, 2008

OOOH I want that triple steak burrito


Forgive me, I've put myself in a trance for the last couple of days, so I have not had the opportunity to think or talk about anything. And quite frankly I have nothing. I thought about going after computers, mobile phones, and other electronics but however I end up babbling on about some nonsense that had absolutely nothing to do with the current topic. I could talk about my week and how it was. With that I do not think people want to listen to what I have to say or what I did for a change. I mean the only thing to know of was me and sho heading to Waffle House on a Wednesday (aka Thursday morning) just cause we were hungry and didn't want to cook anything. That's about it. I can relive my war against race, but ever since the election I was focusing myself on the problems that only blacks and whites had and I didn't even get to do my necessary research on the rest of the races so that basically stalled out (I will probably revisit it though) What else...I could go back into detail with my war against my imaginary enemy, that is the public that knows me but doesn't really know me, I think I need to quit bringing it up because I know that it is repetitive and even my friends that would read it would get tired of it and I am growing tired of it also. FIFA? No you guys don't care about that hahaha. I found it


Commercials are trying to get you a) fat b) after you get fat, get you back in shape with their medicine c) make you think you will get laid and d) gives you an enhancement for when you do get laid.

And the thing is that they just go into a big cycle. Have you ever seen a group of commercials talking about food: McDonalds, Taco Bell, Wendys, etc... Then there would be a commercial talking about getting rid of all that food that is most likely due to the fact that you eat all that greasy food. I mean I'm not going to lie I saw a taco bell commercial and immediately I headed up to Taco Bell with no thought of what I did and got the triple steak taco burrito. I know I got sucked into that trap of buying what I see on tv. The pills and the diets are supposedly "quick fix" for those who have a problem with weight. Have any of you have ever heard of photoshop or other ways to make people look fatter or skinnier then they are suppose to be. Of course people are gullible enough to just buy your medicine and take your money.

Then there are those who show the alcohol commercials that everybody is having a great time and of course at the end of the night everybody will get some. Of course that's how it's like. NOT. Well people do get theirs and I'm not hating on them for that. But it isn't like what they claim in these commercials. Hardly anybody is in their right state of mind, looking like zombies and such. When you guys have two of Diddy's bodyguards fighting each other because they had too much of that Ciroc (sp?) Vodka, then I would believe that shit.

That gets to my next point, the guys and ladies alike want their sexual experience to be at its maximum so there's commercials that talk about male enhancement and to make the sex go longer. I mean I am not hating on it or anything. Hey if you don't feel like you are delivering the goods then maybe you might want to give it a try, but ladies I have a question? How long do you want him to go? because I don't care what you say, there is a limit to everything. Nobody wants to be going at it for three to four hours straight. I mean come on now, I don't know what is good to do for three or four hours straight. Even playing video games I get to the limit where I don't want to do that shit. So couples just be careful what you are dealing with.

These people are smart. They know what products to put on the tube and they know what problems that the public have. I don't know, I just do not want people to get trapped on everything that they see, it could lead to problems and then you will be on Dateline talking about how this pill ruined your life. Please don't be that person.

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers