Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wow, seeing people on facebook has got me to wonder

People say that we are the land of the free and we are all equal. I've seen many comments on status (for both sides) that has me to wonder whether Switzerland is the right place for me. I mean it is neutral and you don't have many arguements between them on who is president or not. To the ones that had nothing to say about his race, I commend you for what you say, I'm sure it is probably hard for you to take it and you have not taken the same responses as others. Bringing up race and God, so what you are saying is you did not need God until a black President arrived. It does not make sense.

And to those that want to move to Canada...Nobody is going to care. I don't really care, the only one that will miss you is your parents. That's about it.

The problem that I have is that people have their feelings due to the race factor. Not whether either/or will be a good president. People do not like Obama because he is black and that's what YOUR hyprocrisy comes in. Because you want black friends and black people to be your facebook friends and then at the same time you and others are saying "i'm going to shoot some coons" or "if it wasn't for slavery, obama wouldn't be where he was." During these next few days, I will study what people have to say. Some will be civil and respectful like Mr. McCain, who I have come to respect very much from his speech because he only wants what's best for America no matter who is president. Others will prove themselves as hyprocrites and not deserving for any respect and if you want to move to Canada....I'll pay for your ticket.

Those darn imaginary readers