Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Boredom keeps me writing.

I was thinking of writing on something along the lines of this "Oh my goodness, I am sooo bored, I hate Greenville so much." However I thought long and hard, and I realized that wherever I am going to be at I am going to be bored. It is going to happen. However more than likely I will have to wait until March before I do something seriously so I am guessing it will be a battle of wills between me and my parents. I think I can win this battle, I am youth, full of energy (when I want to be full of energy), and I have the experience of being bored because all I usually do is watch TV and sleep as it is. I just got to beat my mom, I know my dad really doesn't care (he cares about life, but he just doesn't care about me doing whatever I want) so I mean I cannot compete with apathy.

Today was a prime example of nothingness. I woke up, then went to sleep, then woke up again, and then went to sleep, then I went on the computer to check my download, which I was downloading a tv show to my external hard drive to keep myself from being bored, then I tried to go to sleep one last time but I couldn't. So I decided to go to Gold's Gym and lift a little bit then did some treadmill running. And ever since I got back I just bounced around the house trying to figure things to do. I tried to write two blog post before this but I just felt like those wouldn't work out for me so I left it. Now I am downstairs watchin fox soccer channel and just hanging out because I know the amount of sleeping that I did during the day will lead to me going to sleep at around 5am. Which is cool with me (as long as they show some soccer games soon)

One resolution that I decided to keep up with is to not talk to people that I think or more than likely know that they wouldn't want to talk to me. This should be hard because I always have AIM/facebook running on my computers, however I am resisting the urge to talk to these people. I'm still bored but I doubt talking to these people will help me cure my boredom so for the most part if people want to get a hold of me, they know exactly where I am at. For some reason now I don't need to talk to these people as I thought I needed to, if I ever see these people then great, I'll say how are you doing? and then go on my way. I rather talk to people that I have things in common with me. And wouldn't mind talking to me (because that is a big kicker), but I just am talking a "I don't care about it anymore" attitude because these people will continue to live there lives and I know I am going to live mine.

I doubt that made sense. I'm sure once I read this again in about two months it will make sense to at least me. I like just to go off in tangents talking about the random thoughts in my head. I feel like when I plan out things and try to write then I get into trouble and things begin to run-on. I rather run-on when I am not thinking or planning about anything, just doing it.

I haven't been "hollering at the ladies" lately and it's not like I don't want to, it's more to the fact that I haven't found hardly anyone in common with me. I'm sure that's hard in its self. I haven't found many people that have anything in common with me period, but I am still going to look secretly. Not going to be doing what those boys in the bars be doing. It's real funny to watch them, it's kind of like a movie or tv show or something. It's funny what they say to try to attract girls. It leads me to think that these things don't work at all especially when I see the guys go empty-handed and I start laughing my ass off at the amount of time and money that was spent on them. So whenever I go out, I just try to have a good time, talk about life's trials and tribulations and don't try to expect anything because once you do that, you'll get in trouble with yourself and start becoming angry and nobody needs to see that nonsense. Especially me, knowing me now, I probably will start laughing at you.

Well, the week just started, my car will be in the shop today (tuesday) and I don't know if I will have a car to drive for the rest of the week. So you know what that means, more sleeping and more being on the computer. Ha, I will try to do some productive things this week, I need to fixed the chains on my bike, I thought I fixed it the last time but that turned out to fail horribly. Maybe clean some things out in my room and download some more tv shows to watch. Any ideas of what shows I would like would be definitely helpful and think about my personality for those that know me. Combine is this week, hehehe just to let you know, don't f up real bad because the four years that you wasted on trying to become a good soccer player could potentially go up in flames in the next four days, that's just a suggestion. (and I should know)

Alright I think I'm done, don't really have too much else to say.......

P.S: While I was watching the Texas-Ohio State Fiesta Bowl matchup and they showed Colt McCoy's parents and girlfriend, my only thoughts were....

So that's what you get for being a Texas Longhorn quarterback......a trophy wife. Lucky fellow.


hahahahaha

1 comment:

A West said...

1. your dad hates you
2. you need to get on watchmen, watch the movies akira, shooter and pi, and start watching the tv show heroes if you haven't already. if you have, hit up the tv show "rome"
3. i hate you

Those darn imaginary readers