Sunday, January 25, 2009

I...

I drive in the night
I drive in the day
I drive into traffic
I will drive when noone is around
I drive in the rain
I drive in the snow
I am not allowed to drive in icy weather, but what people don't know won't hurt them...
I drive a jeep
I drive to play soccer
I drive to run
I drive just to drive

I drive myself insane
I drive others into insanity
I drive-by with my homies to put caps in asses
I drive people out of business
I drive to the hoop and dunk that shit! (i do's real n**** shit! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZjOwCUQLfw )


I drive because I always know there is somewhere to go....



This was a little exercise that I wanted to do. I am going to be doing a lot more of these. Rather then talking about myself because honestly I don't have much going on. So I will try to think of creative and things that don't make much sense to the real world. If you desire to read (hmm Aaron), then be my guest but shit is going to get weird.

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers