Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Days (a lil hint of sarcasm)

The days aren't really sad days. Just more frustrated with the lack of true friends I have at this time, that's about it. Trusting people nowadays is hard to do honestly. Not depending on others when sometimes they aren't thinking of ya. I hate being out of sight and out of mind but the fact of the matter is that it happens too often and then I use to fall into that trap of talking to anybody. So I'm getting the hang of being by myself and talking to myself which I do as it is. I can't fault anybody like I've said before they have other people to worry and think about so I know where I stand in the totem pole for people. I just have to adjust myself and understand that I have to look out for myself because there isn't many who will, except my fam and my good friends which I have about only a couple (and some of them are gone away until March).

Otherwise I'm okay. I've been a lot worse than I am now. Mostly because I finally got my 360. I had to go back to Chapel Hill to get it because I made the mistake of thinking that I was actually going to be around the Hill this semester so I had it sent to there. So I got it and once I got it, I made the mad dash back home to play. Luckily I didn't lose anything because I was able to keep my hard drive with everything saved. So I didn't have to restart my manager mode all over again. Went running again today, I've been doing that a lot lately. I am starting to have that feeling that if I don't run then my day is wasted. So luckily before the sun went down I went running. Tonight, I decided not to do anything (head up to Chapel Hill or possibly go out in downtown Greenville). I try to have a good time by myself because honestly I don't hurt myself often it's just the other people who are the problems. I'd rather see nobody then see people I know sometimes. (Alright that should have been on the top section, sorry).

Tomorrow is Man Utd-Chelsea at Old Trafford. I cannot wait for it, it's definitely going to be the highlight of my week. Who am I pulling for? Neither, I am not the biggest fan of the Premier League as it is so I just like watching the matchup between two titans in the game. I am not liking Chelsea's chances in this game, they have been having a whole lot of problems with people thinking that Scolari will get fired, Drogba well being Drogba and causing lockerroom drama and if they have to depend on Anelka to score the goals in this game, I just don't think he is mentally tough enough for it. (watch him score two goals). Usually Man Utd picks up form during these months, they have a variety of players who can step it up (Rooney, C Ronaldo, Berbatov, Tevez, etc..) I believe Berbatov has the sweetest first touch in the game today. Everytime I watch him I just marvel and scream at the tv even on a touch that most players would pop up. He just finds ways to keep the ball stuck on his foot. Indeed you have to worry about his work ethic at times but when the ball is on his foot or he has a chance to finish a half-decent chance I believe he is one of the best in the game (now that is).

That's about it. Don't want to get into the rant game that I usually do. I just feel like once I get them off my chance then I'm done with it and if you read you know how I feel instead of some of the times I hide what I really feel like around ya. Tomorrow, I am going to watch the game, maybe go lift and run. If I feel like it I'll probably kick the soccer ball around or go to play indoor somewhere. Just trying to keep myself busy and not thinking because when I think that is when my head starts hurting. ow??

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers