Friday, January 16, 2009

Let's make this clear for you.....I'm not retarded

Warning: This will probably sound like a rant so if you want to leave now then go ahead.


I feel like people just do not either think or know that I am a very observant person. And if they decide it is a good idea to look and see me and then look away quickly like I would not know who that person is. And other people who act as if they think they are my friends and then leave or say they will be back. I've actually used these excuses and have had these excuses used on me too so honestly. I know. I know you don't like me it's cool! It is really okay, because honestly I would rather have it no way other than that.

Now I am going to go off topic. I had an email yesterday (Thursday) that I honestly did not expect at all. I won't call names or anything because I never call names unless they are my best friends, but the email said that I might have the opportunity to go back to Los Angeles for at least a couple of months for training camp and probably redeem myself from the last time I was there. I would not say that I did horribly but I don't think I was ready to go far away from home because I thought that I was leaving "a lot of friends" around NC. I realize how dumb I was in thinking this and I know that I would never make the same mistake again. If I do go back out west, they will have to think that they either don't need me or that I am not good enough to play for them to kick me out of camp. I will not volunteer heading back to NC. In fact I will stay there as long as I possibly can, I love LA for that matter. Last year when I was there I felt right at home actually. It was real laid back as myself and I thoroughly enjoyed it. But I felt like I missed home which I admit was my mistake. and unless I end up messing up which I doubt I will do. I won't be back at home until November or December and I would love that.

I figured out my last paragraph (this is the last paragraph btw) but I will not call them out like this. It is easy to just say how you feel on a piece of paper or for that matter a blog site, however it is harder to go up to that person and tell them how you feel about them and how they are driving you nuts with their actions or for that matter lack of actions or for the other matter for basically spitting in my face without even knowing it. Sometime soon I will grow some balls and tell them what they are doing to me other than that I am going to sit here, unplug this cable, plug it into my 360 and play fifa because that is the only thing that brings me joy right now. Okay one of the many things.....

btw from time to time I will put my favorite Aqua Teen Hunger Force Quotes on here, because it's my favorite show of all time so if you see something at the end then that is what it is and I might put other quotes also that I like but I will let you know what it is before hand





Frylock: How's that gum meatwad?

Meatwad: mmm kicks butt, the flavor goes on and on.......also i joined the marines.

Frylock: you did what??

Meatwad: I joined the marines....

Frylock: well that was very dumb of them to take you.

Meatwad: Yeah I know, I can't do one pushup man....

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers