Thursday, January 1, 2009

It is finally here.

A new year has started. Goodbye forever 2008 and hello 2009. I am not going to go into details on how 2008 was forgettable. I am just going to look to the present and the now. One resolution that I forgot to put on my page was that I plan on being much more patient in this year than the last. I sort of have an antsy personality. I have to stay moving if I am not asleep of course so sometimes I ask people what they are doing or text people or IM people just to talk to somebody, most of the time I don't really want to much, all I really want is somebody to talk to you know. Something I have to think about so I don't end up pissing off more people in 09.

I am really going to dedicated myself to the game this year, soccer that is. I mean I try to do work by myself as it is but now I am going to really try to be the best I can possibly be. Working out after training, running, and lifting when I can to stay tone. Even kicking balls or juggling (not circus juggling) when I am bored and have nothing to do. That's a goal of mine, if it isn't good enough then I can at least say that I tried the hardest I possibly can and not be able to say what if.

(Damn why didn't I put these in my resolutions page, maybe because I was too busy wanting to rant, that is something else that I need to get rid of too)


My parents got a new computer. It's a Mac. Yes they have been sucked in to all those commercials and finally got a Mac. It looks kind of cool though I must admit however I think I will stick with the good ole PC because there's nothing wrong with the PC, you just have to make sure you know how to use it correctly. Some people go into these sketchy sites click on some nonsense and then wonder why in the world there computer has problems. Maybe you should stop going to these nonsense sites. Stick to youtube, facebook, and your webmail sites. Even though Facebook could have some sketchy crap going on, I try to avoid that as much as possible. Well they decided to disgard their old PC in the living area upstairs. So now I am on it trying to make it run as fast as possible by deleting some of their old nonsense and some of this toolbar crap that I know in my right mind I will never use. That is my mission for the next couple of weeks that I am here because I kind of like this computer. I think it is cool, I don't think that my parents nor my sister (sister has her own lil laptop) will ever use it anymore, so it's my job to keep this computer ALIVE. Plus the sketchy wireless connection that I have on my laptop isn't always reliable.

For this weekend I don't know exactly what I am going to do. I may go up to Chapel Hill and kick the ball around with a couple of guys that I met over the fall in adult league. Then on Sunday, I might have this interesting proposition in Greenville playing with some Mexicans. I don't think I can get into it because I am not even certain how legal it is. Haha, I'm sure it's fine though.... Maybe???

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers