Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lazy Days

You know you have to take at least one day out of the week not to do any running or lifting. Well for me Tuesday was my day to not do anything. I was pretty much feeling sick all day so I decided to lay in my bed and take as much medicine as I possibly could take. By the end of the day, after watching all five volumes of Aqua Teen Hunger Force and watch all the seasons of Sealab 2021, I was feeling a lot better and actually didn't feel too sick anymore. Right now I am currently watching Ocean's 13, it's probably my favorite of the collection with the first one being a close second. Plus the fact that I slept all day, now I cannot go to sleep so I decided to watch dvds. I'll probably watch the boondocks next after I get done with the movie.

Today, I plan on heading to the triangle area (Chapel Hill/Raleigh). I actually got some work for me to do. I am helping with CASL and their YTS program tomorrow. It should be interesting and I do not want to embarrass myself even to some little kids. Also on Thursday I am going to have to go up and see if they got my underload/graduation request done with. I am sure that these things take a long while but I do not know if I have the time. But I am heading up there anyway. I am kind of bum because I may have to skip out on my visiting one of my old roommates in Charlotte because I have to work YTS on Sunday. I don't know what I am going to do about it. I will figure it out while I am there.

I've been in the writing mood lately so I am sure there will be more post of me talking all the nonsense that is bottled up inside my puny lil brain that I have. I know I will be thinking of things to talk about on my ride up. So be ready........the nonsense is definitely coming and if you don't like it........





Sorry







"Meatwad:Maybe Santa's getting a headstart this year, because statistics they show that there are more children in the world today. That's China's fault

Frylock: Where did you get this from?

Meatwad: Regis"

Those darn imaginary readers