Wednesday, December 3, 2008

For my facebook friends who were kind to give me a birthday shout...23? really


First of all thank you for the birthday shouts. It is really appreciated and I am going to try to do something within the next couple of days. I am going to try to thank each of ya in a very unique way. I don't know how I am going to do it and all. And even those who I don't really talk to at least took the time to write happy birthday on my wall, so me being the person that I am. I am going to thank everybody anyways. So within the next couple of days be ready! I am coming

Yes I am 23. I don't feel older or more mature. Although it's weird that I really didn't expect a present for my birthday or kind of didn't want one. You know it gets to that time where you just don't care what you get for your birthday or christmas for that matter. As long as we all can make it through another day that's all that matters. Even the people that I "hate" (like Aaron hahahahaha) I appreciate all of you guys in my life even though I don't show it. It at least keeps my life interesting and I hope that I can make your life interesting through my crazy antics. Alright I need to go to training and a review session (back to reality i hate it)

1 comment:

A West said...

hey man, nobody likes you. i hate you the most. but happy 23 anyway you ho

Those darn imaginary readers