Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Alright I'll write something with more substenance then talking about my problem with pink shoes.

I just really wanted to say Merry Christmas to all of you. From the people who are very important in my life, all the way to those who are on the fringe and to those that don't want to hear anything from me. All of you are a part of my life in many ways. Whether you know it or not. Whether you think the one or two conversations that we ever had matter. It shapes us, it shapes our characters. There is good in all the people I know and the many of the other people that I don't know. I just want to celebrate the good in people.

To my friends, I love you and I will always be there if you ever need anything. If you need a stupid joke or if you just want somebody to talk to or need a person to vent (no not the beer can) to. I'll always be there and I value your friendship very much.

To the fringe/ the people that I do not hear from a lot: I hope you have a Merry Christmas also. I hope that you are your group of friends and family enjoy yourself in this time because I understand that you can't have hundreds of friends to look after. So look after the ones you are most close to and keep them in your hearts because you don't know if anyone like them will ever come again. (There is also a New Years Resolution to you that will come in a week; be excited)

To the Fam: It's pretty self-explanatory. I don't really need to say much. I'm glad I have you and I hope to have you guys for a LONG time. I don't know where I would be without you. Learning from mistakes in the past and learning from things you have taught me made me the person I am. And I thank you.

To Everyone, Much Love Have a Merry Christmas, Happy Hannahkah, and Happy Kwanzaa. If I forgot anything forgive me.

Next Up For My Nonsense is 09 and the Resolutions that I will try to follow.

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers