Friday, December 5, 2008

Stop Stressing


Going through the progression of trying to study for exams/ trying to stay in shape for soccer/ trying to NOT feel like crap anymore. I just figured out not to be stressed out about many of these things. Just go on and do it. With the studying, I know how to study for these exams and the fact of the matter is that I have a certain idea of what is going to be on the exams. So you should take that out of the equation. Secondly if you are upsetting yourself due to the fact that you are studying a lot and knowing everyone, they hate studying. Study in groups. Find people to study with, now if you don't have any friends in those classes or aren't willing to study with you. Find friends to go to the library with you. It will at least make you feel better that you aren't alone in the studying that you need to do.

I want to be ready for soccer just in case some team comes up to me. I use to stress about the fact that I felt out of shape for some reason or the other. But I think that I am just fine. My game is alright and especially for a center back or possibly an outside back, my skill set as gotten better with playing in indoor (in tight spaces) and just working on the game whenever I can. Whatever all I can ask for is to play the best that I can play and see what happens. Life continues to show you the right way to go so you should take what it plans on giving you.

I have been feeling like crap most recently and it isn't anything social. It is that my stomach continues to ache even though I've almost done everything possible to make sure that it stops aching. I've taken pepto, eaten food, because I thought maybe if I ate I would feel better, taken all kinds of pain relievers and taken some junk called magnesium citrate, it helps "clean you out" if you really want me to elaborate then you are going to have to ask me privately (or just take into account that my stomach is hurting). And even after that I am feeling it a little bit. I had to stop working today because my stomach continued to hurt all during the day. So I went to my place took a long nap and then decided to study a little bit.

I'm trying not to kill myself over all these things and even trying to talk to other people about what's going on just to make me feel at ease. It's kind of hard just keeping everything inside so having people to talk about things that potentially stresses us out will make us less stressful. So if you are feeling shitty and stressed out about things, find the nearest friend and talk to them because you may never know, they have the same things going on with them.

First exam starts on Saturday at four. If I can get some more studying tonight and go a lil more hardcore tomorrow then I would be straight. I am going to be screwed if the first two exams aren't on the final (they said it was cumulative) because that is exactly what I am studying on and Chapter 18 also. So here's to the start of exams! Cheers! Now, here's to me staying in on a Friday night and studying. That's Dedication. Go UNC soccer! (mens and womens)

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers