Sunday, December 28, 2008

My New Years Resolution

Since undoubtedly, I will be in bed while everyone celebrates the New Year. I will discuss my new years resolutions to myself because I hate writing things down and I know they will never be seen again so I'd rather type them down on a post so I can at least remember it.

09 is all about ME
I've always tried to make sure others were okay before worrying about my own health. If someone feels down or is having problems I try to go out of their way to make them feel better. Well the problem with this is that no one cares what I do or say. I mean I don't see many going out of their way to do the same or for that matter just seeing how I am doing. So I worry about myself and myself only because I need to make sure my health is right because when I'm gone I don't know if any one would know. "Out of Sight Out of Mind"

165-170lbs
I don't plan on dieting for it. I just plan on running myself to get back into peak conditioning so when I go out to play. I can be leaner, stronger, and faster than I have before. It isn't that I feel like I am fat or anything I just want to feel better about myself and to be fit for anything that comes along. Who knows I might do a marathon soon right.

Goodbye Fringe Friends
To all those people that I try to keep in touch with on facebook and such just to say how you are doing. I am going to wish you a good life and hope the best for you. I am not going to bother you anymore. It's obvious from the responses that you don't want to hear it so for all that I am going to let ya go. I won't delete anybody from my facebook or anything. That is just stupid but you won't hear from me. I know in your New Years parties you can celebrate that also. You people know exactly who you are I don't have to name any examples.

Not letting you win
Now the previous resolution is going to be hard because I honestly feel isolated when noone ever talks to me so I get back on facebook and AIM to talk to people to feel like someone cares when they in all reality don't. So I'm promising myself to not let you win. If I ever don't hear from anybody again, Well I know what these people are about and I will not be surprised. You aren't winning

Getting over having to go out
More about the isolation of my life. I feel like I have to "socialize" to feel important and going out is another thing that I think that I should do. a) it's a waste of money which I probably need and b) the feeling almost everytime I go out just makes me regret going out. So I mean I'll go out occasionally but hopefully I won't feel the need to go out all the time anymore.

Well I'm sure you are making your plans of going out to your various New Years Eve spots. So have a good time and enjoy your friends. I'm sure to be knocked unconscious by the night medicine I will take and no I'm not sick.

1 comment:

weightlossblogger82 said...

most of the fat in body is in colon , so you should work out on colon to loose weight

Those darn imaginary readers