Wednesday, December 24, 2008

What the Hell?





I guess this is the new fad now of days. I don't know where exactly did it come from but it should stop with these two shoes. I know Cam'Ron will be proud of these two cleats. The Pumas are okay, they are outlined with pink but they are mostly black. Still I just don't understand who thought that it was the best idea to put some pink in these shoes. And the vapors are a) hideous and b) anybody I see wearing them are going to get it. I will not mind taking a red card and a possible $50 to $500 fine and miss three games for it. You deserve it. I don't want to mistake anyone and say that it is gay to wear these shoes. I don't believe it is, but you are putting a huge target on your feet when you start wearing shoes that don't really match anything that your team wears unless you play for the Serie A team Palermo.

Just whenever you decide to give your son a gift and he comes up to you with an eurosport magazine and says "Here I want these shoes." You should roll up the magazine and bop him in the back of the head and tell him that you think that this will hurt, Imagine what will happen if you decide to wear these shoes to guys who will kick you just for breathing. I mean if you can dodge everybody and make sure you don't get hit ever then by I all means go ahead and wear the shoes. However I will not have any sympathy for anyone who decide to don these shoes. Personally I would not wear anything that is too bright, no yellow or green. If there were only two shoes in the world and I had to choose between these two then I would choose the Pums cause it at least has some black in them and you don't have to worry about saying "no homo" after everytime somebody looks at you playing soccer. Ha! Hey I won't judge you, but I will make sure you regret wearing those cleats unless you make millions in which you can do what you want cause more than likely you get those for free.

But be glad that at least Cam'Ron will appreciate your taste in soccer shoes, well I don't think you know who he is and I highly doubt that he pays attention to soccer that much to worry about it.

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers