Saturday, December 27, 2008

What's in My Head Nowadays



Christmas has come and passed. Now like everyone else I'm getting ready for the new year. And hopefully some new beginnings. I'm still in Greenville just hanging out. I find it hard to do anything but sleep, play soccer, work out and then do that all over again. Many of friends are hard to come by currently around here. Even though I did hang out with some people last night and that was fun. Today I just let the hangover pass and then I ran worked out in Gold's Gym then I ran back home. I feel like I've been getting fitter and fitter lately, so hopefully I can continue on these ways to complete my goal (It will be on the resolutions post next week coming up). Right now I will start just typing things that are on my mind at the moment.


I find it strange that news websites and newspapers in general will show mutilated and dead bodies of people from other countries however when it comes to people in the United States we try not to show them. Which I understand why we don't show our own because I believe that families of the victims should not have to be dealing with pictures of their love ones who are dead. However I just have a problem with people showing dead people from other countries, especially children. I feel like we should show the same respect in which we treat with the people in our country. If it were soldiers then I wouldn't have any beef with it, but when they show civilians being battered and bloodily without any limps left. I don't know I feel like that is something that bothers me.

I've been thinking about a new pair of cleats to get myself for the new season. Lately I've been rocking Adidas cleats and they have been very comfortable to me. I got a pair of AdiPures (the two pairs of cleats above) and a pair of TUnits (the black and yellow cleats). I am debating which pair I should really good. The AdiPures are comfortable on my feet. I feel like I can move freely with them on and they are very light on my feet. The TUnits have the same comfort and I can strike/ pass a ball with great accuracy. So I don't really know, I feel like what will influence my decision is what colors are out for each shoe. I like the colors that they have out now, If I would get some TUnits I wouldn't get the ones pictured above. I would get the white and red ones that Arsenal's Emmanuel Adebayor wears. I can't really find a picture of it right now. As for the Adipure's I would like those white ones that are shown in the picture. Also the ones that are white with blue outlined on it are nice too. I also thought about getting the ones that are all black but I'm not the biggest fan of black cleats. I'll wear them but I mean if I had another choice I would choose the latter (unless it was pink or yellow).

I'm now laying here watching survivorman and just kicking it for a Saturday night for once. I think Survivorman is cool, people gave Bear Grylls (who does Man vs Wild) a hard time for staying in a hotel one time during one of his adventures and for some time I was mildly upset but then I thought about it. He does some wild shit out there. Climbing up mountains, jumping in a river/lake, dealing with extreme temperatures, and jumping into ice ponds and getting out of them. If he decides to go for a night in a hotel and eat steak instead of staying in the elements, he can do that in my book. Survivorman really just do things like walk around and make camp fires, and find food, not knocking him for that, but I don't really see him do half the stuff that Bear does.

Alright I'm going to go back and watch some more TV before I head to bed for the night. Next post will probably be on Tuesday or Wednesday when I begin my discussion of the New Year and my resolutions for the new year. Until then See Ya

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers