Monday, December 22, 2008

Was I frustrated??? Pt. 2

So why I still here watchin MNF and listening to my music to avoid any questioning that might be pushed my way by my parents. I forget exactly what I was frustrated about. Yeah I do have a slow leak on one of my tires that I need to get fixed but other than that I don't really have too much of anything really that is pressing. So I'm just going to go off and talk about the lil crap that might be a bit frustrating but not leading to any problems.

I hate it when people don't give me the ball in a soccer game and they go off and do something retarded and I end up having to go back and get the ball back. I'm not usually greedy with the game of soccer. I try to have fun and enjoy myself. However I do hate losing and my pride won't take nothing else even if it is for certain that team isn't as good as the other. But I just don't like it when I don't see the ball for a couple of minutes and then they end up getting scored on a couple of times. Like when I was in Greenville, I was finding a bit frustrating and we were losing the final game and I just felt like well then I am going to have to travel from one side of the field all the way to the other and back. It actually doesn't happen often because most of the time I play with fellow ballers and they at least trust me with the ball and they know that I'm more than likely going to be able to dish it back to ya. My assist game has been on point lately or at least my passing game has been on point. It's hard to get assist when they miss the shots hahahaha

I wonder why people ask you a question that you know you don't have the answer to and you don't want to make a lame excuse and they end up getting mad at you anyways. For example: "Why did you do this?" And you know you did it so you are just like "well I did it I don't have an excuse" then they get mad and be like "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE AN EXCUSE." If you do make an excuse then they be like, "I don't want to hear your bullshit." I mean what exactly do you want me to say. I mean there isn't an intelligent enough answer to satisfy anyone. So I will stick to my well I have no excuse or explanation if I did something I did it and you don't really want to here my reasoning so I don't want to give it to you.

I feel like I should just IM or text people that I know hate my guts just for the sake of doing it. For at least the simple reason to irritate the living daylights out of them and keep them on their toes and if they decide to block me from talking to them then that is fine with me. That is exactly what I am trying to do to begin with. It's a win/win situation. I love those things.

I'm leaving you alone right now. Knowing what might happen within the next day or so I will get something from you to keep me on my toes. Well I think I am ready for the nonsense. So you can bring it! I'm a pro at nonsense

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers