Monday, December 15, 2008

My Life from the past five days


There hasn't been a blog entry since around Thursday I believe. I've been putting full focus on my tryout that I had the last weekend for the Carolina Railhawks and part of me feels like that all my focus wasn't necessarily needed. It was a breeze I thought and I thought that I played real well. And to make things even more interesting I was playing out of position for most of the tryout and thought I did really well with it. Since I am a munchkin in the soccer world I decided to go out to right back and I was balling it up over there. Tackles were good, in the right places at the right times and I thought I was one of the best defenders out there. (I don't brag a lot, seriously)

Let's go out of order a little bit. On Thursday, me, walt, and his stepdad went to Cary and played a lil futsal. For those that don't know about it, futsal is played with a smaller but heavier ball and we played on a basketball court. We were slipping all over the place, but also we were balling it up. Dominating the court. It was especially funny when this guy from I believe Georgia wanted to restart the game and we played to five. We beat them to five. Then he decided let's play to two. Beat them to two. And I was walking to get my pants on and get ready to go home and he wanted to play one more game to win. I was really getting agitated with this guy so I took the ball away from him danced around one guy and scored. Finally that was enough. I was waiting for him to say, "Okay the team that gets scored on first wins." It was pretty ridiculous but it did help out with my footwork and all. So it was pretty good all the same.

Now, I am content right now. Listening to Jamie Foxx's new album. It's okay, it's no Jon B. but it's alright. If you don't know I've been on the R&B tip lately. It's been mad calm to me and I don't get too stressed out for no reason so unless I just feel like putting some rap on, I'm listening to some R&B. So Aaron, yeah I'm not mad right now. I'm not mad hahaha.

I need a new hat. I'm tired of wearing the same two hats over and over again. I'm thinking of getting a new hat this week. It's kind of tight or at least I think it's tight. It looks similar to one of the hats I already have but it has that "carolina blue" color to it that I think is kind of cool. Why not buy a white hat. Well black pretty much matches with anything I have and the fact that I don't want to have to clean my white hat everytime I wear it. So I think I am going to stick with the black hats. (I can't find a proper picture of it so I will send you one once I get it)

Alright I'm going to go back and watch my TV. After tonight, one more day in the triangle area for a long while. I'm heading back to Greenville and going through the suffering of my parent's constant questioning. Um I think I am going to either stay in Gold's Gym, my room, or a soccer field for the majority of the time. I don't want to hear that nonsense right now hahaha. I speak nonsense as it is. I mean that is where I get it from right????

1 comment:

A West said...

bin laden didn't knock down the towers. it was you nigga. tell the truth nigga.

and get a new hat.

Those darn imaginary readers