Thursday, February 5, 2009

......

I must admit.....I like a little Pearl Jam in my life. This punk rock music really amps me up before a soccer game. I don't listen to Lil Wayne or Jay-Z anymore. I also like bands like the All-American Rejects and Fallout Boy. Their sound just sucks me in. And while I am admitting everything to you. I like some country. Some Keith Urban, Toby Keith...all that too.

I denounce all hip hop because it is all the same to me. I can't tell the difference between Soulja Boy and Talib Kweli. I mean one talks about educated nonsense and one talks about nonsense. I'll give you a hint: I've learned a lot about a donk these last few days. They are all just clicks and whistles to me. People spelling ish out. "I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T, do you know what that means" Oh congratulations you can spell for a change. You also have correctional officers claiming to be the BOSS. I know the real Rick Ross was actually from California, who is this character from Miami......WILLIAM. You have big lip 30 year olds talking about they are young Hov. When you reach 30, you can't say you are young anymore and stop creeping up on Lebron's nuts please. And Lil Wayne, how did you get that baby to put a tear in his eye on your last album. Ridiculous.

I also cannot stand R&B. You have guys like Usher talking about cheating on his fianceƩ/wife or whomever because he likes all the women, make up your mind either marry and settle down or get up on all the ladies. John Legend over here evolving and shit. I just don't get it. R Kelly continuing to pee on people. Is this your representation of R&B. Jamie Foxx, who are you? Are you a comedian? Are you an Actor? or are you a musical? You aren't allowed to be all three. Mary J Blige, who is Letanya Blige???? Sister? Daughter? Mother????


















Hehehehehe. These is just jokes. Calm down, I love my r&b, rap/hip hop, and Soulja Boy is definitely not in the same atmosphere as Talib Kweli.


P.S. Oh and "I get it in!"

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers