Thursday, February 12, 2009

What would you do?

You see this fine young lady across the way at the coffee shop. She might not be fine to everyone else. They might have a different view of this woman but to you this woman is a 10 and no one is going to stop you from thinking otherwise. She has dark hair, brown eyes, and she is wearing glasses to give that intelligent look that I love so much. Now you're thinking how can I break the ice and talk to her. She is currently reading now and I don't want to distract her from reading. I'm sure that she has left where she was to find some peace in here and get some reading done. Even if she doesn't care about being distracted, is she going to be down for you? or is she going to give you that look when someone sees a bug? No one wants that to happen to them, then it is like well um, I should leave you alone. What should I say? Should I be slick and come up with some line that might serenade her or should I just go up say hi and just be myself a person that you feel that would be enjoyable to hang out with sometime, go to a movie or just talk about things and maybe after a while she might become into you. Do you really want to do this though? I mean I've been having numerous problems with rejection and this might be another one that I don't want to deal with. However I am trying to get rid of this problem because it will happen more often than not. I have to do this, if I don't, I don't know the next time I would ever meet somebody like this. And if she says no and rejects me and if I can handle it then it would be much easier asking someone out and not worrying about laying in bed for days wondering what I did wrong. You know what.....




"Hi, my name is Andre, How are you......."

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers