Sunday, February 8, 2009

Responsibilities and Controlling the anger/ handling bein rejected

Do you have that feeling that you know that you definitely need to become more responsible of things you do? When you don't feel that responsibility you feel somewhat invisible, careless, and also depend on others to do what you can do yourself. Well, I am beginning to have these feelings more and more with every passing day. It is just the little things, like making your bed or just cleaning after yourself, taking out the trash (which I need to do tomorrow, they are stacking up on my patio, it's only two trash bags.) And other things like watching my car, I can't keep on laying in bed all day and expect things to come to me, I have to do things for myself. I'm use to depending on people to get information for me or to do things in general. I have to make sure that I think of myself and be responsible for what I do because let's be honest I'm going to go through hard times and I can't have the help of others around me to do it for me. I'm going to have to stop my lazy characteristics and do things that I would not normally do. It isn't a problem to be laid back and relax sometimes but however there are times where you need to focus in on things. And when you begin to take on some of the responsibilities in your life, things go along much easier.



I am a calm person for the most part, I don't really try to pick fights or seriously instigate anything. However, I do get angry sometimes and it turns me into somebody who wants other people to feel sorry for them because somebody doesn't like me or doesn't call me. Sometimes I don't think that maybe people forget things, or maybe they aren't there to talk to you, or maybe they just don't want to talk to you. For me, I don't deal with rejection real well. It angers me a lot when I get rejected for something or just felt like I was "being ignored". I don't deal with all that well, so what I decide to do is write subliminal messages on facebook or twitter to deal with it. A couple of things about that:
1) That is a stupid way to go about things, find somebody that I can actually have a conversation and wants to have a conversation with me. And deal with it that way. I really shouldn't put all my business out for me to see (hmm I am writing a blog however)
and 2) People are going to think you are crazy for writing these "mad statuses" on your facebook. Nobody is really going to want to talk to you after some nonsense like that.
So if I begin to get angry, I shouldn't really go on facebook and tell my business to other people like they are going to help because most of them are not going to know how to help me and the other part is the others just don't plan care, they just like having friends on facebook no matter if they know them are not. I believe one of the reasons why I do get on facebook and tell my business is that I feel like hardily anybody knows me and knows how I tick. I can go for days and days without even leaving the place or having someone to talk to. So I feel like I'm angry and I want other people to know because I am not the kind of guy that blows up on a group of people unless I'm really really angry and that happens when I'm usually rejected somehow. So I am trying to manage myself with rejection that I receive because there will be a lot of them. I just have to make sure that I don't put all my business out for everyone to see. I should talk to my parents and my real good friends who I know will listen when I have beef with something. That'll take one day at a time too, but hopefully I'll survive and being rejected won't be the end of the world for me.

I decided to break down these two issues that come up in the life of dre and I hope that I can break these walls down, they are actually being cracked right now, well except for the facebook thing yesterday, shouldn't been allowed on a computer but people were wildin out so I had to do somethin. Luckily I have a great network of people who care about me enough to listen to at least some things I have to say, even though one of them is across the world and others live two hours away and such. Hmm, Oh well I'll make it work

1 comment:

A West said...

you ain't got no network nicca, we hate you!!

Those darn imaginary readers