Monday, February 16, 2009

Solitary Confinement

Well, I didn't get any call or email today about last weekend which isn't the end of the world I guess. However I don't really want to talk about that now, I'm going to discuss my day at solitary confinement after getting home at 10am. I took a long nap and then wondered if I was ever going to get back up because I had to clean a little bit of the apartment because it was most definitely looking rough. So once I was able to get up I went took the trash out, swept the kitchen floor and cleaned some of the dishes. I know right what's going on with me? Afterwards I had my lab book out for some reason and that made me think about doing my lab assignment before it's due on Thursday. Yeah I'm trying to avoid the procrasination that rules my life. So I got it done. It was a simple assignment, identify the rocks (yes geology) and then talk about volcanic hazards. I got that done within 30 minutes. Then I went on my espn run watching Around the Horn and Pardon the Interruption. After that it was video game time and took a break from the computer. It was a very useful thing to do because I would end up getting on FB or Twitter and just do nonsense or look at people's updates. So taking a two to three hour break from the computer was very relaxing. (However I'm back to my addiction)



I would say solitary confinement because I was able to talk to people. Even if I talked to people for a little bit. However I haven't had any of the social interaction that I once use to crave. It's difficult not seeing people at times. You sometimes forget what things you say to people. I always tell myself, who did I tell that I was going to give them shoes for example. I wouldn't give up shoes anyways but it's some of the things that I would forget when I don't leave the apartment. I am usually jumpy and wanting to do something, but today it was a bit different. I was content to watching tv and cleaning my place. I know though that during the week I am going to become restless and want to hang out with people are just chat with people. So I think I may go to Borders or Barnes and Noble and just sit down and do some much needed reading or maybe do some work for my classes. Seeing people always seems to brighten my day also so whenever I can get out of the house and see people, no matter how ridiculous or boring they are, it is a pretty good day. As of now, I think I am going to camp out on this couch maybe play some fifa soon and end my day probably watching some soccer too. Peace

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers