Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Single's Awareness Day

I'm not going to lie, I really want to go to a nice five star restaurant while a happy couple is on their Valentine's Dinner and toss the dinner on the ground and say F Valentine's Day. Listen does there really need to be a day like this. Isn't there enough days.. Anniversaries? Birthdays? Jesus's Day? I mean is there really any need for Valentine's Day? It is dedicated to a special someone. I hope you dedicate every day to your special someone, what are there some days in which you say, "F them, I ain't going to do shit for you. I am going to sit around and make them do stuff for me." So remember if you see me around and you are a couple, you might want to watch your back because I might rob you so you don't waste any more money on more gifts that will just be left in a jewelry box.

Alright I'm done with my fake rant. Honestly I don't really care about being single on Valentine's Day. I don't have to waste my mom's money (what?) and I feel like if you need this day to do something real special for someone I have to worry about your relationship. I'd rather do something for somebody on a day where nothing's going on. No birthday, No anniversary, you aren't cheating on them, just go out have dinner or buy her some roses to say that I'm thinking of you and I love you. That will do much more than doing it on a day where you are suppose to do it. However it is understandable that you need to do something special for this day but just remember that you love that person everyday and they deserve to be treated special even when it isn't truly necessary to do so. So have fun, enjoy your Valentine's with your favorite person or people, treat each other well and I won't rob you. Well not yet at least :P

1 comment:

Io said...

I'm going to plagiarize you just because this is exactly my feeling!!!

Those darn imaginary readers