Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday, worth it or not?

The dreadful thought that the weekend is over. Sunday is the signal of this and the start of a new week is almost here. I don't know what to do really. Should I be lazy and watch tv all the time and just laying down. However if I do that then it would really be a waste of a day which I've been doing a lot lately and sometimes I feel as if I need to be productive and at least do something. Maybe it would be better if I was productive and clean around the house/room/ car. Start off the new week in a new slate and just make sure that everything is clean for the new week. Or you can get into your car and just drive around for a little bit. I know it may be a waste of gas but maybe you can just go out and find a park and sit there for a while. There are times where the mind needs to clear itself out and just start anew. That's a suggestion.

What's up with me?
I feel that it is unnecessary to talk about myself at the moment. I mean I haven't had anything going on with me personally and I don't want to comment on other people's lives so I will leave it as I am doing fine and trying to enjoy life. I have been on my twitter game recently. It is a better alternative than facebook because I feel like I just look at people's pages and it just tends to bore me at times and if I would write on my status on facebook, people would get upset or rage on about nonsense. I mean I don't really want to listen to what you have to say anyway, however it is a better excuse to not go on facebook and talk to people on twitter that I want to talk to and people that don't mind talking to me. So I am content with being myself on twitter. Also I feel like once I start talking about myself I end up talking about nonsense that makes me sad and I am not trying to do that right now. I've read previous post and just found myself really shaking my head and thinking "did I really say that?" Well that sounds real ridiculous to say. Blaming other people and ish when more than likely it is my fault for putting myself in situations that I use to put myself in. Now, I'm good I'm feeling better and trying to enjoy the life that is given to me and do ridiculous things to make the people in my life laugh because that's my mission in life haha.



"If I can't have you in the way that I want than I don't want nobody else, I'm selfish girl, so selfish girl."
-Mario- "Good News Bad News"

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers